Wednesday 14th February (Lunch & Dinner)
3 Course @ $66 Per Person
1x complimentary glass of Fourthchild Semillon Sauvignon Blanc Or Fourthchild Cabernet Merlot
Seafood Share Plate For 2
Whole Nth Qld Prawns
Salmon & Dill Cream Roulades
Scallops on cauliflower puree w/ champagne reduction
Mushroom & Goats Cheese Wonton Baskets
w/ tomato sage dressing
w/ smoked salmon cream & poached egg
w/ sage Dijon cream sauce and crisp prosciutto, bacon and bean salad (gf)
Grilled Salmon Fillet
Over parsnip puree, chargrilled asparagus & fresh tomato prosecco dressing (gf)
Ratatouille House made Gnocchi
w/ capsicum, zucchini, eggplant, red onion, herbed Napoli sauce
Mushroom Stuffed Rolled Rib Roast
Over potato galette, rich red wine jus & steamed brocollini
Trio of Chocolate
Chocolate mousse within chocolate basket
Flowing chocolate lava cake
Dark chocolate spring rolls w/ cherry dipping sauce
Trio of Gelato w/ a white and dark chocolate lattice and macadamia dukkha
Summer Berry Mille Feuille
Layer of stewed berries, ricotta cream, lemon curd, Chantilly cream
Available Monday – Sunday from 9.00am
Petite plain scone with house jam and chantilly cream
Petite spiced pumpkin scone with whipped ginger butter
Assorted 4 Selections
Herbed buttermilk pikelet with salmon
Mini corn fritter with sour cream crispy prosciutto
Dainty ribbon sandwiches
Pot of Loose Leaf Tea / Espresso Coffee/ Fresh Juice/ Soft Drink
1 CHOICE PER PERSON
All items on the High Tea menu are made fresh onsite by our highly skilled chefs. Gluten free
and Vegetarian options are available by request. Bookings require a 30% deposit and final
guest numbers are required 48 hours prior to the booking. Confirmed guest numbers will be
used for catering and charging purposes. Group bookings of 10 or more receive exclusive use
of the FourthChild Events Room.
Gourmet Lunch Boxes
Sweet or savoury platters
Tea & coffee events
Specialty bread platters
Corporate lunch menu
Exclusive Use of Café
(Only hired outside of normal trading hours)
15.00 per head
20.00 per head
10.00 min per head (10pax)
6.50 min per head (10pax)
7.00 per head (6pax)
9.00 per head (6pax)
44.00 per head (8pax)
Function Room Hire (holds 40 pax seated)
If spend is over $1500 room hire is voided for the function room. If under $1500 it is $99.0 per hour hire fee for the function room.
For all Functions:
- Minimum and maximum guest numbers apply for each function booking, as indicated on each function menu.
- Minimum expenditure applies for food and beverage for each booking, as indicated on each function menu.
- A 30% deposit based on anticipated guest numbers will be required to confirm a booking. Please be aware that your booking is not confirmed until the deposit is received.
- The deposit is refundable in full if the function is cancelled 10 working days prior to the proposed function date. Cancellations after that date will result in a proportional refund of the deposit.
- Final guest numbers for all functions are to be confirmed two days prior to the function.
- These finalised numbers will form the basis for catering and per head charges.
- Payment for function, less the deposit, is to be finalised on the day of the functions.Payments may be made by cash, Eftpos or credit card.
- For out-of-hours functions additional charges will apply if the nominated functionduration as indicated on each menu is exceeded.
- Events room upstairs will incur no charge for exclusive use for functions; 20 or more pax and for High Tea’s 10 or more pax. All functions must have a time limit stipulated.
- Exclusive use of the downstairs restaurant would only be possible for hire outside of the normal trading hours @ $150 for 4 hours.
- Function Room Hire (holds 40 pax seated). If spend is over $1500 room hire is voided for the function room. If under $1500 it is $99.0 per hour hire fee for the function room.